search?

Wednesday 10 November 2010

The Diamond!




I have long had a style crush on the fabulous Marina Diamandis... ever since i saw her hooded jumpsuit at LFW!
I am loving her little style diary she is keeping on  vogue.com where I can watch her every style move this month!
I love her style and although at times i have to say i question the thought behind her outfits.... don't we all wish we had the balls to go out dressed in a hippo dress?!
Her stage outfits are equally as gorgeous, from draped maxis, to sparkly hot pants as she channels whatever she likes!
I am also very glad to see she is rocking the Barbour on her vogue style diary ( I think I know who might be taking a sneaky peak at temperley's up and coming collaboration!)
seriously, I love her!

http://www.vogue.co.uk/photo-blogs/marina-diamandis/101102-marina-diamandis-day-9.aspx

1 comment: