search?

Monday 20 September 2010

Biba Fever!

60's and 70's fashion phenomenon BIBA is back! Not that I was around to experience the apparently gorgeous first time round but it seems better than ever! After starting off as a mail order company and finding success with a little gingham dress Biba climbed up the fashion ladder, ending up in its fabulous shop in Kensington back in the day! Biba claims to be for the fashion-savvy of today and with Daisy Lowe as it's face I reckon it is doing pretty well!
From fabulous faux fur, day dresses and cute cardies to luxurious evening gowns it looks like Biba is well and truly here to stay! It is available exclusively in house of Fraser and I am sure it will be snapped up in no time... shame my budget wont stretch that far! But I have put my favourite below, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment