search?

Monday 4 October 2010

Brick Lane!

Whilst escaping from a rather disappointing college trip to origins craft fair in Spittalfields market... I found vintage!!! We started off by wandering in to Hurwundeki where we found loads of gorgeous accessories and vintage shoes on the ground floor! But then we found the basement.... and the real vintage! There was everything from fur jackets (yes... real fur!) to military blazers and tassled leather bombers! We also found the new collection from the fabulous design team which claims to offer a fit which is snug and flattering and they definately do that!... with the most gorgeous materials going!


We then moved on to the real deal... Brick Lane! I have never been before but I will definately be going back! I found multiple fur coats and and vintage boots in ROKIT VINTAGE  which have been added to my wish list. overall I thought this trip was really inspiring and has given me lots of new ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment