search?

Monday 20 December 2010

SNOW BOOTS?!!

Christmas is almost here and it looks like it may be set to be a white one after all this year!!!
But all this snow is rather messing up my outfits I have to say so I have been searching for some good snow shoes and discovered that really there is no excuse to let the snow play havoc with your wardrobe!
I was inspired by these fabulous girls on LOOKBOOK  who have completely conquered dressing for snow... but then I guess coming from Poland and Sweden may help with that!


I love their layering techniques and have fallen in love with their approach to snow boots. The second ones are my favorite as the fur adds extra warmth and softens an otherwise harsh boot.
French connection


Miss KG
I have been searching for my own and here are my three favorites, let me know what you think!...

No comments:

Post a Comment